Monday, January 26, 2009

Hall of Fame Prediction Contest


The Pro Football Hall of Fame will select the class of 2009 this weekend, and I'd like to know who you folks think will get in. Not necessarily who you think *should* get in, but who you think the board of selectors will actually choose. I'll compile the predictions and post them here after the announcements are made. I'll give a copy of my book (or some other suitable prize) to someone who predicts the results exactly. One entry per person, and I'll post my own predictions later this week.

Here's the full list of nominees. You have to select between 4 and 7 nominees, and no more than five can be from the modern era list.

SENIOR NOMINEES
Bob Hayes & Claude Humphrey

MODERN ERA
Cris Carter, Dermontti Dawson, Richard Dent, Russ Grimm, Cortez Kennedy, Bob Kuechenberg, Randall McDaniel, John Randle, Andre Reed, Shannon Sharpe, Bruce Smith, Paul Tagliabue, Derrick Thomas, Ralph Wilson, & Rod Woodson


More details on the nominees are available from the Hall of Fame website.

Good luck. Email me your predictions by 8:00 am est on Saturday 1/31.